HOW IT ACTS
For hundreds of years herbalists have known the diuretic properties of Blueberry. Scientific studies have concluded that cranberry juice contains substances that support urinary tract health. Blueberry also promotes healthy digestion. Buchu grass helps nourish the urinary tract. Its powerful and penetrating aroma is similar to Peppermint or Alcanph, and helps maintain the health of this system.
Blueberries have effective antioxidant properties for people with cataracts.
Macular degeneration: there are 2 types of macular, dry and wet degeneration. Wet is an abnormal formation of blood vessels in the back of the eye.
Treatment with blueberry is best suited for dry macular degeneration, which is the most common. In the case of macular degeneration it is necessary to combine Cranberry and Buchu, High Potency Grapine, Zinc and Ginkgo Biloba.
Buchu is one of the most effective plants known to successfully treat inflammatory diseases of urinary organs. It is especially indicated in the following cases:
- Pyelonephritis (inflammation of the renal pelvis and kidney).
- Cystitis (inflammation of the urine bladder): Effectively relieves stinging and pain when urinating.
- Uretritis (inflammation of the urethra or “urinary pipe”), whether or not of venereal origin (blenorragia): regenerates the urinary mucosa and causes the discomfort to disappear. It is effective, both taken in infusion and applied in urethral washes.
- Nourishes the urinary tract.
- Deodorizes urine.
- Indicated in case of cataracts and macular degeneration, visual fatigue, glaucoma and retinopathy.
- Urinary antiseptic.
- Anti-inflammatory of genitourinary organs, especially the bladder of the urine and prostate.
Take 1–2 capsules with a meal three times a day. Children: Take 1 capsule with food twice a day.
Urinary pathways: Ury, Liquid Chlorophyll and High Potency Garlic.
Visual health: High Potency Grapine, Zinc and Ginkgo Biloba.