The Biocera AHA Water Bottle Alkaline, Hydrogen and Antioxidant gives you the power to transform regular filtered or bottled water,
into coveted alkaline antioxidant water.
The portable bottle is perfect for taking to work, storing in a gym bag or sipping while traveling.
It uses natural minerals to produce alkaline, hydrogen-rich water which is becoming ever more popular in health circles.
What is the Biocera AHA Bottle?
An attractive and sturdy portable water alkalized, the AHA Bottle employs a combination of bio-ceramic minerals to transform your drinking water.
Alkaline water from the AHA is smooth, well-structured and rich in beneficial minerals.
What makes ours different?
Unlike filter water bottles which often leave water acidic, the AHA Bottle converts regular water into alkaline antioxidant water rich in molecular hydrogen.
It also increase the calcium, magnesium and potassium content of the water.
Biocera bio-ceramics have won NSF safety certification, meaning the bio-ceramic balls have been extensively tested to ensure no harmful toxins leach into the water.
The Biocera AHA Water Bottle is made from Titan plastic, which is BPA – free and has transparency of glass.
Who is it for?
If you want access to alkaline, hydrogen-rich whenever and wherever, the Biocera Alkaline Water Bottle is for you.
Combining attractive design and simple functionality, the compact 500ml bottle will help you stay hydrated around the clock.
Cartridge should be replaced once a year under normal usage.
Both the bottle and cartridge require occasional cleaning to keep the minerals active.
If the product is not going to be used for extended periods of time, it should be cleaned, dried and sealed before storage.
Clean by putting about 20ml of vinegar into the bottle and enough water to fully submerge the filter.
Close the lid and shake multiple times.
Then flush out the solution with plenty of clean water and refill with drinking water.
1. Open the bottom cap by rotating it clockwise.
2. Replace the used filter with a new one.
3. Close the bottom cap by rotating it counterclockwise (secure the cap fully to prevent leakage).
1. After opening the filter, prevent exposure to air by submerging it under water at all times.
2. To extend the lifespan of the product, only use purified water (the lifespan of the product may depend on the original water condition).
3. If the water becomes cloudy or forms white precipitates, follow the directions for cleaning the product.
4. The filter can last up to 6 months (360 liters) assuming daily consumption of 2 liters and proper maintenance.
5. Do not remove the bottom cap unless filter replacement is necessary.
Source of information : Water For Health UK